]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CALONTIR Home

CALONTIR  November 2007

CALONTIR November 2007

Re: To all who have lost a beloved friend (OT): then what?

William Fletcher of Carbery <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:47:01 -0600

text/plain

On the hard drive note - it is much more fun to take them apart and use the
storage (platter) for a conversation piece (shiny coaster) and the two
magnets are much stronger than you can find else ware.  Also they are fun to
play with until you pinch a finger or hand.

William Fletcher also stuck with or on computers.