LISTSERV Archives

STAT_BOOT Home

STAT_BOOT  April 2008, Week 1

STAT_BOOT April 2008, Week 1

Re: Project #4 has been graded

Edwin Ndum <[log in to unmask]>

Bootstrap course listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 Apr 2008 02:15:35 -0500

text/plain

I agree with you about the message on our paper- much (technical) work
need to be done during this last part of the course. But I strongly
believe we have to increase or multiply our consultation with you
because so far, we have been virtually sleeping on this course.
For example, we started the last project more than 1 week before the due
date. I must say, for my part, I spent the entire break period(1 week)
reading STAT 904; I mean, no other course was read...but the project
still turned out this way.
We are missing something which I am sure you will help us find out when
you come around. I, for one, need an extensive consultation with you.
I will not give up. I will study even harder and fight to finish.
Thanks.
Blessings.