SCIART-L August 2008

Re: Fort Kent

Joan Lee <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:53:00 -0400

text/plain

P.S. Why would we have to make our own nightlife? This the area where
street dancing after dark is the norm. We also have a few watering
holes. Of course, you can't mind a stuffed deer head over the bar--or
you could do as I do and just don't look at the thing. Or we could all
haul up to where the bush pilots land in the Allagash River and hob nob
with the wealthy New Yorkers who like to drop in.
Joan