LISTSERV Archives

STAT_BOOT Home

STAT_BOOT  March 2010, Week 4

STAT_BOOT March 2010, Week 4

Project #3 has been graded

Chris Bilder <[log in to unmask]>

Bootstrap course listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:00:47 -0500

text/plain

STAT 950 Students,

Project #3 has been graded and e-mailed back to you.  Please
examine the comments that I made in red in the project (most
comments are made with the “track changes” tool in Word).  If you
have any questions about how to do a particular item in the project,
please feel free to ask during class, post a message to the listserv, or
stop by during my office hours.  If you have a question on why I took
off a particular number of points for a part of your project, please ask
me individually.

I have posted an answer key to the projects web page of the course
website.  The reason why I give you an answer key is to give you the
most amount of feedback possible.  Please look over all parts of it and
compare my answers to your answers – even if you got a problem
correct.

There were a total of 48 points possible with a median of 48 :).

Chris