]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

5BANKSTREET Home

5BANKSTREET  August 2011

5BANKSTREET August 2011

Re: Cather Cover Art, First Edition, The Professor's House

Robert Thacker <[log in to unmask]>

5 Bank Street: The Listserv for Willa Cather Scholars

Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:46:36 +0000

text/plain

Hi Julie:

David Porter's recent book from Nebraka, On the Divide, has a great
deal about covers and Cather's role in their making.

"A bottle of fine champagne" indeed, Janis.

Best to all,

Bob