SCIART-L December 2012

Re: New Opportunity for GNSI members!

Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2012 20:01:45 -0500

Dear GNSI Members:

Here is a holiday present for all you freelancers out there!

The GNSI and Science-Art.Com are happy to announce that we will be working with Serbin Communications, a leading international publishing/marketing company based in Santa Barbara, California on an exciting new member benefit program.

Starting right now 2013, GNSI members have the opportunity to take part in a multi-faceted marketing program that is designed to help our members get new work from the Natural Science market.

You may be already be familiar with Serbin Communications. They produce and distribute a variety of print and web marketing resources for artists, including the annual Medical Illustration Source Book, which they publish for the Association of Medical Illustrators.

The GNSI program will consist of many marketing tools, include a custom catalog that the GNSI will be publishing in October 2013.

This 2013 GNSI marketing program is open only to GNSI and Science-Art.Com members. Each participating artist will receive:

.	A two-page spread in the Science Art Catalog -- an important print vehicle to drive traffic to the Science-Art.com website and to your personal website (distributed October 2013 to a targeted mailing list of science illustration buyers) ($1250 value)

.	Full 100-image portfolio on Science-Art.com for one year  ($189 value)

.	One color page in the AMI's Medical Illustration Source Book -
distributed September 2013 ($1625 value)

.	50-image portfolio on the Medillsb.com website (on-line term begins immediately and lasts through September 30, 2014)

.	500 reprints of the Medical Illustration Source Book ad

.	Free personal website design from SiteDesignWorks.com (Serbin Communications' web design & hosting division)

.	Total cost is $1625.  Payments may be spread out over 8 months ($203 month).

We worked very hard to make this set of services as inexpensive as possible. Add up the value of the services listed above- we squeezed hard!) We are very excited about this opportunity, as it will help send new business to our members, brand the GNSI and deliver valuable traffic to the Science-Art.com website. It is our hope that this program will become an annual event for the GNSI.

-If you would like more details about the program: <http://www.science-art.com/service_info/marketing/>

-If you might be interested, let us know: <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVxakN0OEw2N2JpRVBhWHN3Qld5akE6MA#gid=0>

-If you are ready to sign up: <https://contract.serbin.com/forms/output/forms/gnsi26_master/AMI_Resv.php>

Help us spread the word on this!

Wishing you and yours a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Britt Griswold
GNSI Vice President