]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ECN-L Home

ECN-L  August 2013, Week 4

ECN-L August 2013, Week 4

Re: [Taxacom] Draft Checklist of the Nonmarine Arthropods of Alaska now online

Donat Agosti <[log in to unmask]>

Donat Agosti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:58:52 +0200

text/plain

But the very basic list of names, be it synonyms or not, doesn't exist. And that is the starting point for all the scientific work (eg synonymies, etc.).

That is just the tragedy, that a list of species "is [not] a useful question".  Rather work up in the space and fix issues whenever they accrue because of the discovery of some more names that might be relevant

Donat