CALONTIR December 2013

Re: Reaction to Persona Question

Mark Schuldenfrei <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Dec 2013 11:24:59 -0500

text/plain

Melisende, if you are not already in touch with the SCA Persian
mailing list/group you may wish to do so.  These are people
(often women) with serious persona's and research.

I first heard of it from a friend in the East, Roxane.  She
has a Laurel in the area.  And is a Duchess.  But most
importantly, is very very smart and equally nice.

Your persona may or may not be relevant to that geographic
area, but you might want to talk to them as part of your
greater project.

	Tibor