SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
"Robert W. Guth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sciart-L Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 21:56:57 +0000
Hi, Norm -
        Thanks for your response! I did not have a particular agenda, I just
wanted to toss out the suggestion and see if it merited any more
attention. I think a notice in the next newsletter would be good to
gauge interest among the membership, & see if making these tapes
available for rent or purchase is a viable idea - both for members AND
the Guild.
        I will definitely contact the people you suggested.
-Gail