LISTSERV Archives

COMPSTAT Home

COMPSTAT  January 2015

COMPSTAT January 2015

Welcome!

Chris Bilder <[log in to unmask]>

Computational Statistics <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:34:48 -0600

text/plain

STAT 992 students,

Welcome to the Computational Statistics course listserv. Please feel free to post messages regarding questions on assignments or other things relevant to the course. Questions regarding your grade, being absent from class, or similar items should be e-mailed to me instead of posted here. If you are not sure whether to post a message to the listserv or send an e-mail to me, ask yourself “Will other students benefit from seeing the message?” If the answer is yes, post the message to the listserv!

Chris