I wanted to let the GNSI science art community know that you still have one last opportunity to participate in this advertising/marketing plan for 2015. I talked with Serbin Communications and they have agreed to hold the project open for a few more days (till Monday).
ADVERTISING YOUR SERVICES IN 2015
The Science-Art.com and the Medical and Natural Science marketing program has a couple of spaces available. If you have had a chance after the holidays to think about your marketing for 2015, Maybe this is what you are looking for. If you are interested in participating please contact Serbin Communications directly and let them know this week.
The total cost is only $1625 and it includes:
- A two-page spread in the exclusive Science Art catalog - an important print vehicle to drive traffic to your personal web site and to the Science-Art.com website (distribution is in October 2015 to a targeted mailing list of science illustration buyers) connect with 3000 art buyers. ($1250 value)
- A 110-image portfolio on Science-Art.com for one year ($189 value)
- One color page in the AMI's Medical Illustration Source Book Science Art section - distributed to 6500 potential clients in September ($1625 value)
- 50-image portfolio on the Medillsb.com website (on-line term begins immediately and lasts for almost two years)
- 500 reprints of the Medical Illustration Source Book ad
- Optional - Free personal website design from SiteDesignWorks.com (through our print partner Serbin Communications' web design & hosting division) ($180 value)
They have a 4 month payment plan available January through April.
If you have any questions please contact Ellie Altomare 805-967-0799, between 8:00 am and 1:00 pm PT.
The artwork for the Source Book is not due until February 5, 2015 (and they may be able to give you a few days wiggle room on this if you communicate with them) and for the Science-Art.com catalog the art deadline is April 1. That gives you plenty of time to design a great print ad.
Here's a link to read the brochure on-line:
To make a reservation please follow this link:
Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the instructions at