Re: Class Videos

Christopher Bilder <[log in to unmask]>

Computational Statistics <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:54:04 +0000

text/plain

Brianna,

At least for this particular class period, here's a Camtasia Relay version of the video: http://camrelay1.unl.edu/inbox/cbilder3/STAT992_1-15-15_-_20150126_095722_7/. I have been communicating with Information Services over the last few days for better alternatives to how I have been producing the videos. This is one alternative. Unfortunately, it took about 5 hours of computation time from start to finish to create, so I am not sure if I will continue doing it.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Statistics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brianna Hitt
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 9:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Class Videos

Hi Chris,

Just wanted to let you know -- no luck with the class videos. For some reason, whenever I downloaded the direct link, on any browser, it took forever and then when I tried to open it, it said that something was corrupt or unrecognizable about the file and that no application could open it. I think it is more my computer than the video though because I know Dola mentioned not having a problem with it loading. I just read the notes that I missed last week and don't plan on missing any more class.

Maybe someone else in the class had success watching the videos?

Brianna