LISTSERV Archives

COMPSTAT Home

COMPSTAT  January 2015, Week 4

COMPSTAT January 2015, Week 4

CLASS CANCELLED

Chris Bilder <[log in to unmask]>

Computational Statistics <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:12:24 -0600

text/plain

Students,

Sorry for the late notice, but I need to cancel our class today. I received a call from my 2-year old son's daycare at 9:20AM that he has a fever. I was unable to get in contact with my wife, so I picked him up and now I am home with him. At least right now, I plan to be back on campus later this afternoon to teach my STAT 875 class and have office hours. So, if you need to talk to me in person today, please stop by during my office hours at 4-5PM.

Chris