Hi All - We still have a few topic holes in the 2016 Annual Conference Program.
1. We are looking for someone who can talk about organizing the libraries of our digital assets - all that work as it accumulates that gets hard to find as the years go by and the archive of finished project builds. How can we solve the problem of finding that one piece you did for xxx - about 6-7 years ago....? I am especially interested in the use of Adobe Lightroom as storage cataloging and access instrument. Anyone?
2. 2D Animation - any program.
3. Blogging and social media as a business tool - a session for advanced users and a separate talk for beginners.
4. Whats new with Z-Brush.
5. Contracts - How not to get burned.
6. Anything else cool that comes to mind.
I am getting very psyched for the meeting! We have several Plenary speakers booked already, including David Goodsell: : http://www.asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/201108/features/Goodsell/
and John Muir Laws: http://www.johnmuirlaws.com/portfolio/laws-field-guide-to-the-sierra-nevada-2
Program Co-coordinator, GNSI 2016 Annual Conference
Systematic Entomology Lab – ARS, USDA
℅ Smithsonian Institution NHB-168
P.O. Box 37012
Washington, DC 20013-7012
[log in to unmask]
Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the instructions at