There has been a discussion amongst the Calontir Chivalry about possibly
moving Winter War Maneuvers to February.
Some thoughts on the subject:
- The current date was originally set when our primary focus was
Estrella War. This is no longer the case - the Kingdom focus has
shifted to Gulf Wars.
- A later date would allow more time for the Crown and their General
to plan for tactics and training.
- A date closer to Gulf Wars would make the training more useful.
- Moving it away from Twelfth Night helps those who don't want two
trips to the Frozen North in so short a time span - particularly if
Coronation is also in the North.
- Moving the detail planning away from the holiday season would be a
- We would work to coordinate with neighboring kingdoms.
What are people's thoughts on this? I am posting the discussion on both
this mailing list and on the Facebook group. Their Excellencies are
aware of the concept.
Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu.
listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to their DMARC policies.