]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AMS-ANNOUNCE Home

AMS-ANNOUNCE  June 2016

AMS-ANNOUNCE June 2016

CFP (deadline extended): Semiotic Society of America, Delray Beach, Sep-Oct 2016

Announcements for the AMS <[log in to unmask]>

Announcements for the AMS <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Jun 2016 10:00:00 -0500

text/plain

New deadline: 19 June 2016

The Semiotic Society of America invites paper proposals for its 41st annual meeting, to be held in Delray Beach, Florida, from September 28 to October 2, 2016. Individual papers and organized panels can be on any subject with a connection to semiotics. We apply semiotic theories and insights to disciplines as diverse as anthropology, the arts, biology, cognitive science, communication, cybernetics, education, ethics, law, literature, linguistics, marketing, media studies, mathematics, pedagogy, philosophy, religion, and technology. Please submit a 150-word abstract through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ssa2016. The deadline for submission is June 19, 2016. For more information on the Semiotic Society of America, including detailed submission procedures, membership and conference fees, our publications and awards, please visit our webpage: http://semioticsocietyofamerica.org/