]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIART-L Home

SCIART-L  March 2017

SCIART-L March 2017

Re: article: Copyright and the Use of Images as Biodiversity Data

JULIANNE SNIDER <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:18:22 -0400

text/plain

A white paper grounded in serious scholarship and standing copyright/intellectual property law is warranted, I think. I have no idea what that might cost but it would be a just cause to support and donate to.
Julianne Snider
EMS Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State