]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIART-L Home

SCIART-L  February 2018

SCIART-L February 2018

Re: Illustration use for class promotion

Natalya Zahn <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:33:48 -0500

text/plain

Weelllll, I haven't heard back after my request for a small use fee and note about a needing a written agreement outlining said use. Not even to say "No, thank you, but I appreciate your response".

Not only are too many people looking for free work, they're not very courteous in their communication either. I've been accused of having unnecessarily high standards for email etiquette, but seriously... If you ask a stranger for something, and they put time and thought into a response - even if you don't like the response, you should acknowledge the effort and put the matter to bed. But clearly, that's just me.

Thanks again for everyone who responded - this community is such a gem. :)
-Natalya

Natalya Zahn
www.natalya.com
617.301.0494