]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIART-L Home

SCIART-L  September 2018

SCIART-L September 2018

Re: SCIART-L Digest - 12 Sep 2018 to 13 Sep 2018 (#2018-107)

Patricia Kernan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Sep 2018 20:24:37 +0000

text/plain

Reminder! Focus on Nature XV entry closes October 1, 2018 https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nysm.nysed.gov_fon&d=DwIGaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=mU98imQ4_D7Fdn902xKsjEg_Ri1_eeipjEguUxPec9A&s=N9fKrRQ5oMLS-0OiFvZvjoOuGHHJnUN2hXeblLlTKE8&e=
If you are looking for more information about the exhibition, clink on this link and then you have options to explore other aspects of the exhibit. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Patricia Kernan
Biological Illustrator / Focus on Nature Curator
New York State Museum, CEC #3140 Albany, NY 12230
518-486-2024