And for those who were just asking about getting more time in the saddle -
Iolair will be available this weekend from 1-3 in the Ottawa, KS area for
some riding time.

And don't forget that Eringlin in the Columbia, MO area and Saito in the
East St Louis, MO area have offered saddle time to anyone who wants to come
out.

Alexander, with Taco's injury, I wasn't sure how open you were - but
Alexander has also offered saddle time in the Des Moines, IA area. :)

All ya have to do is contact one of them and set up a time (thank you all
for the offers).

In Service,

Eowyth