The North American British Music Studies Association is delighted to announce that registration for our online conference (Tuesday, July 21 through Sunday, July 26, 2020) is now open. All sessions, hosted on Zoom by Illinois State University, are scheduled to accommodate participants in both the US and the UK. The event features:
• 48 varied papers and lectures, presented in 13 mix-and-match sessions
• a concert of 20th-century British music
• a film documentary with filmmaker Q&A
• an early career panel made up of panelists from many backgrounds
• a keynote address by esteemed musicologist David Gramit
• our traditional conference banquet, realized in a non-traditional way.
You can view full program details at http://nabmsa.org/conferences/2020-biennial-conference/
, where you can also register and gain access to conference materials. There is no formal conference fee. To register, we ask only that you have (or take out) a NABMSA membership ($25, or $12.50 for students).
We hope to see you later this month!
Christina Bashford, President, NABMSA
K. Dawn Grapes, Program Chair