>>I find myself wondering what paints are used for animation cells. Anybody
know - or have some suggestions for me?<<

Hi Lynette,

You're on the right track. Animators use a type of acyrlic called "cell
paint" that comes in little plastic jars. I can't recall the manufacturer,
but any large mailorder shop should carry some. The palette is pretty
limited, but the paint can really be applied smoothly and very opaquely.

>>Actually, the gumballs are representing stars in this case. A few spill out
at a time, until you're left at the end with the portion that may harbor
planets with intelligent life.<<

Life is like a box of chocolates? <g>

Frank

Frank Ippolito    [log in to unmask]