Uh, I don't have a Belkin switch box. Do you have a specific model or cable
type? Or is it simply called a "throughput" cable, I wonder. Thanks.

[log in to unmask]

>When I used a switchbox with my Epson 800, I tried two standard
>serial print cables- the printer would not work.  I called Belkin, and
>they said I needed to use the special Belkin "throughput" cable model
>number ?????-???-?????, from my mac to the switchbox.  I bought the cable,
>and although it looked the same as a print cable, my printer and modem
>worked.  You can find the correct cabling, or at least the Belkin hotline
>on the box.
>Hope this helps,