How can there be a May 21 deadline when the newsletters and registration
forms aren't out yet? Not everyone is on the listserv and last I looked,
registration forms were not yet on the website. BTW, has anyone else had
trouble opening the PDF file of the schedule or am I the only one? I have no
problemwith other PDF's.
Since we're asking questions, I have one about the rooms. The image of the
double rooms on the W&M site shows bunk beds. Are all the double rooms
bunked?

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Still hard to believe here that
it's ever going to be hot!
Gretchen

Julie-I will bring stuff for the auction with me!