Eloquently said, Jeremy, pricing is the type of
dialogue that needs to be addressed at some point in
our careers, and the listserver seems to me to be the
perfect forum for discussions such as this.

The listserver is our common ground where we can step
in to guide one another in what is a difficult and
challenging career, and to add fodder for thought, so
to speak.

Jacki