>Pricing is a highly variable commodity in Natural Science art.<

This thread has intriuged me and I come back to the above idea each time.
Each geographical area has its own set of variables. When discussing *price
ranges* and contract terms (that are not specific), it seems that business
practices are being compared. Honestly I can't imagine that colluson could
be implied. However I do respect big business's tendency to litigate a
client out of a field. That being said there is an important question which
comes up: is this listserve in any way officially associated with GNSI?

Frank