>There is the Link Window that allows you to see the various files that you
have placed in Illustrator 10.  I'm not sure I understand you completely.
I can take those files and if I have embedded the file I can then manuever
and resize or scale it without a problem. It could be that when you saved
your file you didn't included the linked file or you didn't embed it.   Is
this a possiblity?  <

Hey Deb,

Thanks. I don't know how I could have looked multiple times for such a
palette and missed it outright until after reading your post. It is EXACTLY
what I needed (and couldn't believe that Adobe left out). I kept
highlighting the asset and then looking towards the artibute palette etc.
Anyway, I had a feeling that a quick post to the list was all I really needed.

Frank