Hi Wendy;

The AMI has done this a couple of times. The latest one was just a few
months ago. You should have received some emails about it. The results have
not been tabulated and posted (at least not the last time I checked) but
they should be soon.

The survey covers fulltime salaries (broken down by geographic region, type
of institution, job title, etc.) as well as freelance rates for all sorts
of different markets. It also asked a bunch of questions about copyright
issues including: Have you experienced copyright infringement in the past 5
years? Do you sign work-for-hire agreements? Do you register your
copyrights? If not, why not? etc.

Jim