Frank, can you tell us where to find that article about Macs? I've
always thought that it's only a matter of time before hackers start
having their fun with us, too. Especially since with their new
marketing scheme, they're getting pretty popular. Yikes.

thanks - Kapi

--
Kalliopi Monoyios

phone: 773/ 834.4774