Clara, I have InDesign AND a ridiculously good deal for where you can
get it for $178!!!! There's a company that sells it for educational
purposes - I just bought it there and I could snag you another if the
museum doesn't count as educational. Let me know. It's awesome!

Kapi

--
Kalliopi Monoyios

phone: 773/ 834.4774