Hello everyone,

I've agreed (begrudgingly) to illustrating a children's book for a friend
of mine.  It's been so long since I've done any cartooning and was
wondering if anyone would have any suggestions or could direct me to some
helpful reference material.  I've been staring at blank illustration board
or throwing it across the room in fits of anger since I attempted to
begin.  I'm near the end of my rope.  Thanks for any assistance or advice
(other than I shouldn't have agreed to do it).

Joel

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the
E.U.P. Telecommunications Consortium Internet service.