>The specific "Trojan horse virus" which Frank is referring to is a little
misleading however.<

Actually Jeremy I was refering to a MAC techie article that I no longer
have the link for that outline a whole slew of potential issues. I find it
interesting that you need to explain that is really no problem. This
mindset that MACs are not vunerable is exactly what this article described.

PS like Phillip I use those extensions to quickly navagate my files.
Windows hides them and I turn that feature off. A little less pretty but
vastly more efficient. $00.02