Jaynie
I may be eating lunch with you all on tuesday and wednesday in the
cafeteria.... We will be staying at a hotel and not on any of the meal
plans.

thanks and talk at ya later
Lana
___________________________________
Lana Johnson
CIT DEAL Lab, 103 ACB
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
402-472-2885

                      Jaynie Martz
                      <[log in to unmask]>         To:       [log in to unmask]
                      Sent by: SciArt-L        cc:
                      Discussion               Subject:  Re: 2004 GNSI Conference meal prices
                      List-for Natural
                      Science
                      Illustration-
                      <SCIART-L@LISTSER
                      V.UNL.EDU>

                      05/11/2004 04:49
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      SciArt-L
                      Discussion
                      List-for Natural
                      Science
                      Illustration-

Dear all,

In case you find you need to purchase a meal or two outside one
of the meal plans, cash purchases are ok as long as you let me know
in advance so the cafeteria can make adjustments. Please indicate which
meals you wish to pay cash for on your registration form if you know.

Thanks,
Jaynie

*Meals through the line: *(all you can eat buffet)
Breakfast       $5.40
Lunch           $8.95
Dinner          $10.95