Jaynie et al.,
For people who are planning to go on the Saturday Outer Banks Field Trip, I
called the three hotels listed in the newsletter for Saturday night. None
are offering the low prices. Prices I was quoted are: Comfort
Inn-$95/double; Quality Inn-$99/double; Williamsburg Hospitality House-$139
single or double. I asked about volume discounts and I think we can get at
least a 10%discount at the first two places.  So I think it would make sense
for us all to stay in the same hotel, for next day commutes, prices,and fun.
I would be happy to arrange for a group discount if people let me know if
they are interested. The sooner the better because I'm planning to book a
room soon, knowing how summer can be in tourist areas.
Gretchen