Dear attendees,

Donald Gambino, our conference photographer, will be creating
a slideshow for our viewing pleasure directly after dinner Thursday
evening.  It will feature images of members and events occuring
during the core portion of the conference. So if you feel like
someone is following you around during the week, it's probably
Donald and you're going to be on screen!

After the slide show, you are on your own. If there is enough
interest, we can drop people off at Busch Gardens until closing,
around 11pm. It's a lot of fun. Please purchase on-line advance
tickets to save time.

Saturday Outer Banks trippers: The bus leaves at 7:30am sharp July 10th.
Bring your luggage with you to be stowed in the baggage compartment.
The bus will drop us off at the campus and hotels. We'll be getting
back rather late in order to take full advantage of every minute of
daylight on the beaches, Bodie Island Lighthouse and Pea Island Wildlife
Refuge.
We opted to bypass wasting precious time in long restaurant lines and go
with
boxed meals. This is one day that will be packed with amazing things
to see and sketch.