Hi Lindsey,

The same kind of thing happened to me last year, and I had to switch from a
pc to a mac. Though, I don't remember having that hard of a time learning
it. I guess it really helped me learn it being forced to. And now I prefer
working on mac, because I get a feeling that I'm able to have more time
working on my actual work, and spend less time trying to get the computer
working for me, from my experience.
Also, if you ever get your pc working, I just use a data transferring usb
cable to connect my pc to my mac.
Good luck!

Juna

Juna Kurihara