I forgot to mention that there is a "summer-weight" blanket included in your linen pack, tho the college support staff suggest bringing your own blanket if you typically get cold in air conditioned places. Each room has it's own AC control.

I don't believe there is a Starbucks or anything other than the Commons close to the dorm. If someone has a car, there are all sorts of restaurants and fast food places off campus. There is a little place on campus right opposite the University Center , but our staff person was unsure about the summer operating hours.

I hope that you all plan to attend the art show Monday evening, July 5th.  I am absolutely overwhelmed by the work submitted to the jury. We'll have stunning art work displayed in a beautiful setting, old and new friends to talk with, a chocolate fountain in which to dip strawberries and other goodies while sipping wine from the cash bar...What more perfect way to spend an evening?
Ginger Vaughan