To Julie and others for feedback...

I am disassembling my MAC workstation and have a buyer for the equipment and
miscellaneous software.  That leaves me with registered software for Quark,
Pagemaker, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Streamline, Dimension, and a
couple of assorted others.  The versions are compatible with OS 8.6 and so
are older.  OK to start with and a cheap way to get in the packages for
later upgrades.  Here's my thought:

The software appears to resalable for about $50 total on a very good day on
eBay, even with license transfer forms, so I'm thinking about just giving it
to the conference auction (although I wonder if anyone attending the
conference would actually need it.)  The other alternative is to give it to
a student who is just starting out.  Feedback on which makes more sense?

Linda Crane
AzureWing Studio
Toll Free:  888-882-5850