"price fixing" isn't a worry here, I can assure you it "ain't gonna
happen" across the board (i.e., across the country)...I'd be astounded
to get $75 - $100 per hour - where do you folks find clients willing to
pay that rate? Most people I talk to faint dead away at a mention of
$50/per and look for someone cheaper. And they apparently find them (or
make do), 'cause most don't call back.

we all have to deal with our own local standards; what may be standard
for big cities doesn't fly out here in smaller markets.

Gail

--

Gail W. Guth
Guth Illustration & Design