I'm sure that we can ask and tell each other what we "should" charge and not
be in collusion.  No-one is suggesting that we conspire to drive up prices.
We are artists, not oil companies.  There is no intent to fix prices.  What
should be charged varies between location and methods.  Asking what to
charge by one person for one job is legitimate and so are the responses by a
handful of the 350 or so members.  GNSI has not and will not suggest a set
pricing structure, so stop being so paranoid!

-Jeremy

Fox News Alert!  Scientists discover that crude oil spills makes seal skin
soft and supple. Learn more @ http://www.agitproperties.com/