In a message dated 5/7/04 3:30:01 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I hope there is some way in
which new people can learn this critical aspect of freelancing without
getting in trouble. >>

Liz et al,
Although I have been aware of the "pricing issues" I really had no idea that
we couldn't discuss this on list serve. Perhaps when sciart users have pricing
questions they should go off line for answers. I hope my response to Britt
won't put me into the same cell as "Martha". My apologies if I stepped over the
line in response. Pricing is one of my favorite issues in addition to free
speech.
Pricing issues are usually covered in art programs at various educational
facilities. I have been teaching Professional Business Practices for many years
at the NYBG botanical art program. It has become a required course.
Roberta