Dear Members,

Its that time again, time to create a small work of art to submit to the
"Small Works Denver" show at the annual meeting in Williamsburg, VA. I already
have two great small works pieces by John Cody, I smell an auction bidding war.

I look forward to seeing your creations,

Ed Heck

                         C A L L  F O R  E N T R I E S

DENVER SMALL WORKS :  GUIDELINES

WHAT: Create any image you would like inspired by the GNSI 2003 meeting in
Denver, CO.  Your entry can but does not have to be scientific in nature. Feel
free to show your wild side.

MEDIUM:  Any medium of your choice is acceptable. If you do not want to part
with the original or have already created something that needs to be reduced
you can send a copy or print out.

SIZE:  Images should be 3 1/2 " x 4" with at least a 1/8" bleed all around.
You can work in either a vertical or horizontal format.

WHEN: I would like to receive all entries by June 31st so I will have time to
have them matted and framed.

WHERE: Send entries to:

                                                  Edward Heck
                                                  623 Morgan Ave.
                                                  Brooklyn, New York 11222

PLEASE INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR ENTRY:

Donate to GNSI Auction:   Yes________  No __________

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to call or e-mail me.