From: "Julie Kulak" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: MAC Software update - Conference auction

> Thank you, Linda! The software sounds fantastic. Too bad about the hat,
although I do have some field sketches and photos of two snapping turtles
mating that I may throw in...

> Which brings me to the rest of you. The auction depends on the generosity
and creativity of GNSI members to be a success (OK, that and a lot of wine).
As the conference approaches, please remember the GNSI in your everyday
travels. If you see something useful, strange, fun or just plain
unforgettable pick it up and bring it to the conference! Or, if you have
some artwork or prints you'd like to donate to the auction bring those too!
We love artwork! If you'll be unable to attend the conference but would like
to donate something for us to remember you by you can send it to me & I'll
take it along: