No problem, I should have told you that "save for web" is a feature on the
"edit" pull down menu.  It should give you a preview as well and make sure
that the color choices fit typical monitors.  It's really strange how colors
and web design can look one way on your computer at home and completely
different on a different or cheaper monitor somewhere else.