It is called gyotaku, and you can find several sites on the web. A note of caution on looking at artwork sites (not instruction sites) in Japan: I once spent some time just looking at Japanese art work from several sites. Later I discovered that the things automatically downloaded themselves into my trash and I could not delete them because they were locked. I went through the bother of unlocking and deleting each one by hand. Even later I discovered that there was something more in my trash! Looked, and it was several snapshots taken at some Japanese shrine: looked like personal tourist pics. They, too were locked, and I went through the delete process again. Now this might not affect you because I was working on my computer in Japanese at the time. A mystery to me, as I am not computer literate; sort of second grade level. Joan On Wednesday, May 12, 2004, at 04:54 AM, Geoff Thompson wrote: Also for list people, what is the name of the technique for fish printing or stamping and is there any good info on how it is done?