Dear attendees,

Those of you whose trips are being financed by your institution
or place of business: we must receive payment along with your
registration form. We are unable to place you in a workshop or
field trip without payment and cannot hold places while you wait
for your employer to fund your trip. Forms are time-stamped as they come in
to ensure first come, first served. We cannot accept Purchase Orders.
Check, money order or credit cards only please. Contact Kim
at [log in to unmask] if you need further assistance.

Thank you.
Jaynie