Joan: Yes Dr. Sherwood has been in the forefront of contemporary botanical art and now her son has joined her as a champion/collector. Yahoo also has used copies at a bargain. The reproduction quality is marvelous.I agree with you about the
esthetic range.The best set a real standard to aspire to.Her traveling exhibits,ie the Smithsonian , has resulted in people finding me on the web and buying my work stating they want to emulate Sherwood. So I'm a big fan.
Ann