Stephanie great idea to give students a list and links of interest I will
begin to do the same.   I teach informal education courses on the
botanical arts at Southern Methodist University here in Dallas, TX  and
nationally at workshops for art leagues and garden societies.  Like you,
I realize students needed a place to turn to when my brief workshop class
was over, to get more or continued info and support.  I have started a
chat group.  A no-obligation-to-pay-a-fee-to-join-group or society, just
a place to turn to for info on the botanical arts.  I would be honored if
some of you on this list would join to add your expertise.  Please
download( or is the term upload?) images of your work into the files.
Add links to yours or other good sites that would especially be of
interest to beginners.  I am hoping it will be a place to post questions,
announce events and shows, the kind of great stuff we talk about here but
specifically on botanical arts.