Dear Jeremy and Karen,

Thanks so much for your help--I just panicked when the fonts didn't show up
in any of the places I thought they should appear--I just didn't know how to
find the fonts that I had in classic on OSX--I guess OSX can just read them from
the classic mode?

Anyway, I think I kind of solved the problem--it appears that my Helvetica
suitcase did not have oblique listed, so I reinstalled the suitcase in classic
and now it appears in OSX--what a mess!

Of course, now my Zip drive doesn't seem to be functioning at all although
the little green light is on--back to trying to figure that one out. I just wish
these things came with a tiny technician in the box who could jump out and
help when you really need it!

Thanks again--I am so grateful to have a place to turn when things go wrong
(or right, for that matter)! Everyone out there is fantastic and so incredibly
helpful!

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow