> Hi Jaynie & Co,
>
> I have some questions about the conference meal plans that may be of
> interest to everyone. I was looking at lodging & meal plan stuff (A
> reminder to everyone - the May 21 deadline for that stuff is coming up
> FAST!).

HI Julie,
 I will check on this and get back to you. BTW, the May 31 deadline
only moderately applies...there are plenty of rooms and plenty of
food. It's just a good idea to get your registration form in by that
time if you want a single room. We have 150 rooms, most of them can
accomodate 2 people.

> 1. Can you purchase individual meals at the conference? So if I want
> breakfast on Wednesday, but it's not in my plan, I can buy it?
>
> 2. Are there refigerators in the dorm room, or fridges somewhere that we
> can use?
>
> 3. If you buy a 6-meal plan do you have to use those meals
> breakfast-lunch-dinner, or can you use them for any meal (breakfast and
> lunch for three days, for example)? How flexible is the plan?

Your meals are priced differently so this probably wouldn't work
unless you are paying dinner price for lunch or lunch price for
breakfast. You would lose money.